Please note that the Hawley Fitness Center is closed, and there are no exercise classes, as of May 26, 2023. Your support and patronage of Hawley’s programs has been much appreciated. Please see more information in a letter to our members. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or follow up needs.
Become a Hawley Member!
Join a strong community of colleagues focused on their personal fitness and become a Hawley member today! We have multiple membership levels and terms to meet your needs (and your budget). To become a member at any level, follow these easy steps:
- Complete the new, online Member Registration Form. The form will take a few minutes to complete, and once submitted, will be sent to a dedicated and private email managed by the Hawley Director and AHS Business Manager.
- Payment options and instructions:
- Online Marketplace Payments (preferred) - Visit our UConn Marketplace store to select your desired membership plan and complete your payment.
- Payroll Deduction (available only to full-time, regular payroll faculty/staff) - Complete the Payroll Deduction section of your registration form and submit to Fitness Center staff.
- NOTE: As of August 2021, we are no longer accepting payment via cash or check.
Invest in your fitness by working one-on-one with a certified personal trainer! Personal training sessions at Hawley are offered by appointment only. See our Personal Training page for more information. Personal training clients do not have access to the Fitness Center, exercise classes, or specialty classes (e.g., Tabata Bootcamp, Intro to Strength Training).
1/31/22 - Please reach out to email@example.com if you're interested in signing up for personal training.